ILP #2- Design (Prezi)

 Making A Prezi!

      For my independent learning project I covered "What is Nature in Science?" The purpose of my ILP #2 is to cover an educational tool or resource that I have yet to go over in my EME 2040 class. I have decided to Prezi. Prezi is an enhanced presentation design website that focuses on design and transitions. I was really excited to use it as I have never created my own Prezi before. This was an educational assignment as I learned my way as I went. Prezi is an overall easy to use website that is completely free for users! Below I posted a link to my voice thread, I hope you watch it and enjoy, thank you!


Comments

  1. Look at those cute pictures! The audio recording is quite clear and I enjoyed your positive and energetic tone in your recording. One recommendation that I may address is about the amount of text that are placed in some of the slides. It is generally more difficult to follow both the text and the audio, so please refer some of the resources in our Diigo to learn more about that. Overall, this is a great ILP! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment