Reflecting On Teacher Presentations

Reflection on Teacher Presentations

       When searching anything online, one may receive hundreds of options that may be a but confusing and not helpful which is why using internet searching skills such as advanced search is beneficial. I use internet searching skills to make my internet searching easier. Certain skills I have acquired or use while searching come from implementing different resources such as, quotation marks and file type operators. Using quotation marks indicate that you will only get searches of articles, blogs and websites that have those specific words searched. An example would be: "Special Education PPT".
         After researching about teacher presentations I learned helpful tips and tricks regarding how to grab and maintain an audience's attention and what's the best way to format a powerpoint or presentation visual. Helpful tips included making sure that you were prepared by practicing many times what to say and understanding the information well. Tips included having an aestehically pleasing visual for the audience without having too much information on one slide so ensure they do not get confused. The best advice I took away from my research was to have a full understanding of what you want to say and the information and this will boost your confidence and lower your nervousness when presenting
         When looking for a powerpoint, I keep certain criteria in mind to determine if it is reliable with valid information. I look to see if the powerpoint has background information on the author, topic and other sources. I do keep note of the powerpoint has visuals such as pictures, graphs, and other eye pleasing visuals as this makes for an effective powerpoint presentation. When looking for a powerpoint in class regarding special education, I keep tin mind this criteria and sought a ppt that had just this

Comments